How do I get rid of bags under my eyes
I have darker skin, similar to middle eastern color, and have terrible problems with bags under my eyes. If I even have the slightest hiccup in my sleep I wake up looking as though I got punched in both eyes. Bags are dark and very puffy, and can be seen for miles no joke. People think I’ve been up partying all night drunk when instead I rarely drink or party. Its almost impossible for me to sleep perfectly every night so I don’t think finding a way to sleep better is the answer, and even if it was just one bad night in seven would completely messup any headway I might have made. I also use a computer for work all day which I’m sure doesn’t help. I’m a guy so just covering up with makeup is no good. Any ideas?
1) Drink adequate quantities of water to keep your system flushed.
3) Sleep is absolutely imperative. Inadequate sleep tells on the eyes more than on any other part of the body. Sleep soothes the eyes and relieves fatigue. So, catch up on lost sleep whenever you can.
4) Thin cucumber slices or potato slices, used as compresses over closed eyes will relieve sore, puffy eyes.
5) Take a metal spoon and run it under cold water. Place the metal on the puffy area for at least 60 seconds.
6) Raise your head with pillows. It will help keep fluids from pooling under your eyes.
7) Splash your eyes with cool and clean water.
8) Soak cotton wool pads in rose water and use them as eye pads, over closed eyes.
9) A few egg whites, stiffly beaten, and applied with a brush to the face and under the eyes will make the skin feel tighter and look less puffy. Add a drop or two of witch hazel which also reduces swelling and will keep the egg whites from drying to rapidly.
since you have mentioned it is impossible for you to sleep well, assuming you have trouble sleeping, i’d suggest you drink a glass of warm water before going to bed. All you need is a potato and a knife or slicer!
1. Slice 1/4 potato to fit over your eyes.
2. Cut 2 slices or, if you prefer, 5 to 10 very thin slices, several for each eye. Either method works.
1. Spritz eye area with water.
2. Lying down, place the potato slices on your eyelids and leave in place for at least 10 minutes for best results.
This is a problem that can be inherited. More genetic apparently in many ca michael kors handbags ses than the result of hard living habits.
Common low cost self help suggestions include using tea bags or cucumbers on the eyes. Wet the tea bags with cool water or slice a couple of slices of cucumber, lie back and apply to the eyes for 10 minutes or so. A cold compress may work equally well. You may also try elevating your head when you sleep to try to discourage fluid retention. Good skin care also always involves adequate intake of water, well balanced diet, good rest, and sunscree michael kors handbags n.
There are also products on the market designed to help with such problems. These are applied around the eyes in the morning and evening typically. These sorts of products attempt to moisturize and firm skin around the eyes. And if you’re willing to explore the possibility you might try locating a makeup artist to give you a few tips on colors and products that help hide the bags, match your skin tone, and of course make it appear that you’re wearing nothing at all.
Some doctors claim that you problem may b michael kors handbags e worsened by allergies or other medical conditions. So if you haven’t had your check up in awhile or have untreated allergies you might consider treating yourself to a chat with your personal physician.
Finally, if you’re willing to consider making a serious investment, the problem can also be effectively treated by a pl michael kors handbags astic surgeon. Such an ‘eyelift’ procedure is called a blepharoplasty. More information about this procedure can be found in the first link provided below.